Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Guinea Pig

I have been watching a friend's almost five-year old daughter a few days a month for the last two month. She is a VERY active and bright young lady with an incredible imagination. She is very independent, but I find that our days are much smoother if we have some structured activities and "school-work" at some point.

I started out just printing off coloring pages for her, but quickly got caught up in Pinterest and have found some wonderful teaching and homeschool sites! Right now my two favorites are: 1+1+1=1 and Confessions of a Homeschooler. There is so much out there though. I will do my very best to link up to my resources so that you can access them too. Plus, giving credit where credit is due is just the right thing to do!

We are working through a Valentine's Day unit right now that I will be sharing very soon.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You must be doing something right because she asked all the time to go to Mrs. Bakers house. :)

    ReplyDelete